Saturday, March 14, 2015

Welcome to Lake Spangenberg

19 years ago we made a momentous decision. We decided to invest in a vacation home. Our daughter Kasey and son-in-law John joined us on the adventure and we bought the lake house on Lake Spangenberg. Lake Spangenberg is located in the town of Mount Cobb which if you have ever taken I-84 to its end, is the last exit before I81. 

Lakes in this area of the North Poconos are man-made. This lake is small and allows only electric motors to be used making it a quiet area. We have wonderful neighbors and have come to really love the area. Welcome to our little piece of paradise. 

Peaceful view from our back yard


Did I forget to mention the good fishing?



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love buildings, old and new, decorated with abundantly-filled window boxes, So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That building is in Quebec City, one of my very favorite places.

      Delete